Tuesday, May 15, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 19

Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in May: 13 out of 13
Days spent stitching for 2018: 108 out of 133
Rate of Success: 81.2%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

Yippee!  I have quilted every day this month, and I hope to continue the pattern.  It makes me very excited that my rate of success has increased considerably, and I'm getting closer to the mid-B range, which is where I want to end the year with.  By working on something everyday this past week, I was able to finish a quilt top, and I'm working on getting the next one put together.  One more quilt top to go this month before I will finish what I intended to complete this month.  It is extremely nice to keep making progress on projects that I want to finish.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time every day last week. Hope this week was as good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.