Monday, May 7, 2018

Design Wall Monday

This last week I have been busily working on a wedding quilt to get it done before the actual wedding in a week and a half.  This is some of the progress of the pieces in the middle of the week.


I love watching small pieces like this come together to create something bigger.  I am so excited to get these blocks together so I can put it all together.  I will still have 4 borders to put on by Friday morning.  I already know how I'm going to quilt it, and I still need to find a backing for the top. (Nothing like last minute!)

Now for my goals for the week are the same as last week:

My first goal is to finish putting together the quilt top, and get it quilted.  I am in the middle of putting the blocks together, and then its putting it together and getting 4 borders on.  Lots of patience and perseverance will take place to get it quilted on Friday.


My second goal is to start putting together my Hands 2 Help quilt.  I see some strip set sewing in my future.  (The photo is from Confessions of a Fabric Addict as it is her pattern)


My goals are short this week, but that is because I have to put all of my focus in on these two quilts this week to get them done before each of their deadlines comes up.

Linking up with:
Design Wall
Monday Making

I made it on Monday to the party again this week!
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.