Monday, May 7, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 18

Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 26 out of 30
Days spent stitching in May: 6 out of 6
Days spent stitching for 2018: 101 out of 126
Rate of Success: 80.2%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

This week went very well, I had the energy to do at least 15 minutes of stitching everyday, if not more.  I have to get a quilt top done before the end of the week as I have quilting time scheduled for Friday at my LQS.  It is always nice to have a deadline to make the project go by quicker (not!).  I made it to a B- this week, and I hope to keep it up and increase it to a B in the next few weeks, and I have stitched every day this month so far, including tonight already!!!  I'm feeling energetic and the want to finish some things is there, all it has to do with is time, but with 15 minutes a day, I will get a lot further than I have in the past.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a great week of finding time to stitch. Hope this week is as successful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.