Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

The past week was productive, but not nearly as productive as I was hoping for it to be.  I was able to finish sewing together the last few rows of the bottom of the back, and lay out rows 8-13.  I wasn't able to finish writing on the blocks or start putting together row 13, but that is okay.


I was able to clean my kitchen, there are still a few things to do, and work on the box that is driving my husband crazy, granted I did not finish it.  But, he has seen progress and that is all we ask for!

My goals for the next week are pretty simple.  My first goal is to continue to work on the back of this quilt.  My goal is to finish writing on the blocks, sew together rows 10-13, and sew together the whole bottom part of the quilt, which would finish my October OMG.  My stretch goal is to sew rows 8 and 9 together and start to lay out the next section.  Maybe the last 7 rows???

My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to finish cleaning the kitchen, prep for the garage sale which is next weekend, and work on the box that is driving my husband insane, which is in front of his bookcase.  My stretch goal is to work on the garage, and start cleaning the bathrooms!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Good luck unpacking your house. Last time I moved, I couldn't believe how much fabric I had. It was a wake-up call. Hope your unpacking goes better than mine. Thanks for linking with Design Wall Mondays, Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.