Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

Where did the last two weeks go?  Oppps, I lost track of time.  But I have gotten a lot done!  I started out with this....


And ended the weekend with this!


Wow, the bottom half of the back is almost all layed out.  There are two more rows, which I hope to get laid out by the end of this weekend.  Whoops, I'm getting a little ahead of myself.  I was able to get seven rows sewn together, plus the middle is completely pieced, and the new few rows are all sewn together, waiting to come together with the next section to become bigger.  (I just found a mistake in row 25, I hope to fix it tomorrow)

My goals for the next week are pretty simple.  My first goal is to continue to work on the back of this quilt.  My goal is to get five rows completely sewn together, and combine four rows into one section.  My stretch goal is to get all six rows that are laid out sewn together, and lay out the last two rows.

My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to clean the kitchen, and work on the box that is driving my husband insane, which is in front of his bookcase.  My stretch goal is to work on the goodwill/garage sale boxes as it is quickly approaching!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.