Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

This past week was semi productive.  I was able to finish all of the 4-patches I have been working on for the past week, which is a major accomplishment.  I was then able to start laying out the back and writing on the blocks.


My goals for the next week are pretty simple.  My first goal is to work on the back of Rev. Craig's quilt.  I plan to sew two rows together for the back, and finish putting on the borders for the top.  My stretch goal is to get another two rows sewn together.

My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to clean the kitchen, set up the patio, and work on the living room.  My stretch goal is to work on the garage sale/goodwill pile, and keep sifting dirt from our front yard.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.