Wednesday, October 9, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 39 & 40 2019


Let us see how the last two weeks went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 12 out of 14
Days spent stitching in September: 25 out of 30
Days spent stitching in October: 6 out of 6
Days spent stitching in 2019: 267 out of 279
Success Rate: 95.7%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

These past 2 weeks had a few nights where I just ran out of time and choose sleep over 15 minutes.  That is okay, because sleep is really good for me.  I am still well above my goal of 90% for the year, and even above 95%.  I hope to finish the year off strong and find time for every day for the last quarter of the year.  Do you think I can do it?  I'm six for six already.

Week 39
This week, some went out, more than I expected, but a lot came in.  I hope to not buy fabric, unless to finish a project during the last quarter of the year.  My new goal is to have only a gain of 325 yards for the year.  I think that is doable between with what came in during Week 40, and the few quilts I plan to finish by the end of the year.  Here is to adjusting our goals as needed.

Fabric out this week: 1.20 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 45.23 yards
Fabric in this week: 38.27 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 381.12 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 335.89 gain of  yards

Week 40
This week, no fabric went out as I am putting together blocks with no sashing or extra fabric.  That is okay, as the next few weeks very little will go out as I work on the back.  I did receive almost the last of the fabric orders that I made at the end of September.  The fabric in amount will decrease dramatically over the next few weeks and then be at almost 0 for the rest of the year.  That is my goal, along with only having a gain of 325-350 yards.  Which I will be able to achieve if I am able to finish a quilt or two or make serious progress on a few.  My goals include finishing a few quilts before the end of the year.

Fabric out this week: 0 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 45.23 yards
Fabric in this week: 27.29 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 408.41 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 363.18 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.