Monday, October 21, 2019

Design Wall Monday

In the last week I finished all of my goals, and even completed my stretch goal (for quilting)!  I was able to finish sewing together through row 26, and I laid out the last two rows.  It feels amazing to have gotten so far in just the last week.


My goals for the next week are pretty simple.  My first goal is to continue to work on the back of this quilt.  My goal is to get the bottom two rows completely sewn together (27 and 28), and combine the bottom four rows into one section.  In addition to that I would like to layout rows 7-13 and write on the last of the blocks, and sew row 13 together.  My stretch goal is to get rows 13-28 completely together, which is my October One Monthly Goal, and get rows 11 and 12 sewn together.

My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to clean the kitchen, and work on the box that is driving my husband insane, which is in front of his bookcase.  My stretch goal is to work on the goodwill/garage sale boxes as it is quickly approaching!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.