Wednesday, October 30, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 43 2019


Let us see how the last week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in October: 27 out of 27
Days spent stitching in 2019: 288 out of 300
Success Rate: 96.0%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

I found time every day this week, and I have loved seeing the progress I have made.  I've almost made it a full month into the last quarter without missing a day, which feels amazing!  I plan to continue this trend through the end of the year.  I wonder what I will finish?

This week, no fabric came in or went out.  That is okay, as the 2-3 weeks very little will go out as I work on the back of a quilt that is pieced.  I still have some serious work to do to try and decrease my fabric gain to 325-350 yards for the year, but I believe I will get there.

Fabric out this week: 0 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 45.23 yards
Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 422.69 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 377.46 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've got some great metrics for the stitching time. Good luck with your goals for managing the stash for the rest of this year. November 1 today, definitely not ready for the wind down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.