Saturday, August 31, 2019

August 2019 OMG Completed!


I finally finished a One Monthly Goal before the end of the month!  I am so excited.  You can find my goal listed here.

Vintage Rose saw a lot of progress this past month.  I was able to finish part B very early in the month, which is below.


Then I finished part D in class this last weekend, as I needed help with the top part.


During the weekend I also finished the last part of my goal, which was to start on the next section, which is part C.  I am a little over 25% done with this section, and if I can find some solid time sewing I could get it done pretty quickly.  Paper piecing is easy, especially when you have a steady rhythm down and you stick to it.


Now that I am done for the month, I need to think about what I can finish in the month of September.  I do have to take into consideration, I do not have as much sewing time in the month as I have had in August.

Sharing at:

-Christina

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful piecing and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is beautiful! Great colors and piecing. I still haven't figured out paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are really pretty and very intricate. Great work on finishing your August goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are looking gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.