Wednesday, August 28, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 34 2019


Let us see how the last week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in August: 25 out of 25
Days spent stitching in 2019: 231 out of 237
Success Rate: 97.5%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

My success rate is creeping back up, and it feels great.  I love finding time each day, as it is relaxing and centers me after a long day at work, or weekend housekeeping.  It helps that I had several sew days this past week, but they were so worth it.

This past week I still acquired some fabric, one large chunk for a backing for a quilt, and they were having a sale.  How could I say no?  I have to use just under 25 more yards of fabric to meet my yearly goal of only having a difference of 250 yards in my stash.  As long as I do not buy too much more, I think I will be able to manage my goal.  There is another sale this week...we will see if I can resist temptation.

Fabric out this week: 1.89 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 37.39 yards
Fabric in this week: 29.25 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 310.92 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 273.53 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another great week of finding time to stitch. Beware of the Labor Day says, there's a bunch showing up in my email.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.