Wednesday, August 7, 2019

August 2019 One Monthly Goal


My One Monthly Goal for the month of August is to work on the Judy Niemeyer paper piecing pattern called Vintage Rose.  I have three sections to work on.  The first section is to finish putting together Part B, which is almost there.  Just a lot of pinning needs to happen, and careful sewing.


The next section is Part D.  I have a class later this month, and I need help on the last part, so I plan to get the first two sections done, and get help on the third, and finish it in class.


The last section to work on is Part C.  My plan is to get started on this section, I hope to get all of the pieces cut out, and start sewing, and complete five seams.  My stretch goal is to get the whole part finished, and trimmed.


I hope everyone has an accomplishable goal for the month, and we are all able to achieve them.

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that looks awesome. Thanks for linking up to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.