Wednesday, August 21, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 33 of 2019


Let us see how the last week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in August: 18 out of 18
Days spent stitching in 2019: 224 out of 230
Success Rate: 97.4%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This week had two planned sew days, which made it easy to find time to stitch.  I love seeing progress made on my projects, and this week I definitely moved a few along.  Thank you to Kate for encouraging us to do just 15 minutes a day, as it makes a difference in my progress.

This past week I still acquired some fabric, but it has decreased significantly.  I was given some fabric from the ladies at my sew group to use in some quilts I am currently working on.  My goal is still to get under 250 yards gained for the year.  Next year, I hope to have no gain, as I think my sewing time will decrease dramatically towards the end of the year.

Fabric out this week: 1.89 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 35.50 yards
Fabric in this week: 8.75 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 281.67 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 246.17 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day, it does help move things along, slowly. But progress is progress. Hopefully your stash management plans work out for you this year. Some fabrics are just hard to pass up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.