Wednesday, August 14, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 32 2019


Let us see how the last week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in August: 11 out of 11
Days spent stitching in 2019: 217 out of 223
Success Rate: 97.3%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This week was very easy to find time to stitch.  I'm excited to be working on the projects I'm currently working on, and I am loving seeing the progress coming along.  My scraps are slowly being processed, and I'm excited to finish another project so I can get more processed!

This past week with fabric, I moved a little less than last week out, but I acquired a lot.  As a result my gain is now over 250 yards for the year, and my goal for the year is to get it below 225.  I have a little more fabric coming over the next few weeks, but I am cutting myself off.  If I need a fabric fix, all I need to do is go into my sewing room and look at all that is there, or go into the garage where I have shelves filled with future projects and fabrics to go through.  I need to make a goal for next year to not buy any, unless it is to finish a project.  The hardest part right now is going through my currently disorganized stash to find fabric for a co-worker's baby quilt.  It is just easier to buy new, but I am going to stick to it, and make something work from my current stash.

Fabric out this week: 0.90 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 33.61 yards
Fabric in this week: 56.20 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 272.92 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 239.31 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time to stitch and making progress on scraps. The scraps just seem to multiply when I'm not looking. Good luck on your stash management goals. I'm in the same boat as you, lots of pretty fabrics, but I can't always find them when I need them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.