A commissioned quilt that I just finished! It did not take very long to do, the top was quick to piece together as it was easy. The quilting was a pantograph (my first time), and took about 3 hours due to my inexperience. I still have to figure out how to move the quilt forward the correct length to make sure the quilting motif does not overlap, if there was an easier way than what I was doing. The binding I was able to finish while watching Gilmore Girls during the evenings. I did label this quilt, which I sewed into the binding.
I am really proud of this quilt, my piecing has improved (as I have learned from everyone), and I was able to quilt the whole thing. This quilt is part of my Quarter 3 goals.
Now to start work on a wedding quilt for November, which is my September OMG. It is not going to be finished at the last moment this month (ha! famous last words). I hope to do a design wall post on Monday about my progress over the weekend about this quilt.
Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts and Confessions of a Fabric Addict.