Monday, September 19, 2016

Design Wall

I am finally joining in on posting about my design wall!  I do not have a design wall, as our space is just too small (I sew at our kitchen table), but I laid out everything on the ironing board.  I think it is suitable.  I started work on my September OMG hosted by Heidi at Red Letter Quilts.  This is my progress so far.  I have the border blocks all completed, I just need to trim them, and I started on block A.  I'm making great progress towards my goal.  I have figured out that while watching Gilmore Girls is the best time for me to be drawing lines on the squares I get to stitch and flip at a later date.  I hope to make my goal early (before the last day) this month, but only progress and time will tell.


My goals for this week are to finish the cross stitch of my verses from the Torah, which visit this post if you would like to learn more about it.  Then I want to trim my border blocks, and start to put together block A with all of the units that I'm in the middle of making.  Lots to do, I better get to it.

Linking up with Patchwork Times, and Sew Fresh Quilts.

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.