Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

This week was no exception to making progress!  I was able to finish sewing together rows 3-5, and then started to sew the rows into groups of four.  I was able to sew rows 5-8 together.  It is awesome to be making progress.  I also found some time to start taking apart the row that I need to replace a block in.  Of course it is in the middle of the quilt, so taking it apart has been interesting.  Below is an updated picture of where I am at sewing this quilt back together.


My goals for the next week are about the same as the last few weeks.  My first goal is to work on the back of the quilt.  I am almost done with it!  I see the end.  I would like to sew the last two rows together, and get the whole back sewn together, plus stay stitch all of the sides.  Then I need to get zippers on it, and I will quilt it this Friday, as I have already rented time on the longarm at my LQS.  My stretch goal is to get the binding made and stitch it onto one side of the quilt.  I would love to start sewing it down on the back too.

My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to finish cleaning the kitchen, and work on the box that is driving my husband insane, which is in front of his bookcase.  My stretch goal is to work on the garage, and donate the things that did not sell at our yard sale two and a half weeks ago to Goodwill.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.