Monday, November 4, 2019

Design Wall Monday

Mondays can be hard, especially after a time change.  I made it to Design Wall Monday though!  This past week, I felt like I was productive.  With a little work each night, I was able to get my October One Monthly Goal accomplished, right before the deadline, and put together a few more rows of the top part.


My Mom started to review my written work, and found an error in spelling, which I need to now work on take out.  In addition to that, we had a decent yard sale, selling about a third of what we wanted to, and prepped the rest for Goodwill.  The house continues to slowly take shape.

My goals for the next week are about the same as the last few weeks.  My first goal is to work on the back of the quilt.  I would like to finish rows 8-9, and sew 9-12 together, plus layout rows 1-7.  My stretch goal is to get rows 5-7 sewn together, and get rows 5-8 sewn into a section.

My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to finish cleaning the kitchen, and work on the box that is driving my husband insane, which is in front of his bookcase.  My stretch goal is to work on the garage, and get the home warranty people out to fix/replace the microwave.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Christina! Gorgeous quilt! Don't feel too bad about your spelling oopsie. I was writing up an EQ8 tutorial WAY too late last night, and this morning a reader very kindly pointed out a blatantly WRONG statement that I had made about calculating the height of an equilateral triangle in relation to the diagonal of a hexagon... What can I say; overtired, overworked, and it's been 30 years since I've seen the inside of a geometry classroom! I'm glad she told me, though, so I could fix it before I confused anyone else!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring your quilt! Would you direct me toward the pattern? I certainly would appreciate that. I am visiting from Judy's DWM and have enjoyed looking around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.