Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

Each week a little bit of progress has been made, and this past week was no exception.  I was able to rows 8-9 sewn together, plus laid out the last 7 rows for the quilt backing I have been slowly working on.  I wasn't able to finish my stretch goal, but that is okay, it is already being worked on for the week.  Below are the last 8 rows laid out, and row 5 is missing as it is on the machine being sewn together already!


My goals for the next week are about the same as the last few weeks.  My first goal is to work on the back of the quilt.  I would like to finish rows 3-7 and sew together rows 5-8 and rows 3-4.  My stretch goal is to finish rows 1-2 and sew rows 1-4 together, plus fix my boo-boo block.

My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to finish cleaning the kitchen, and work on the box that is driving my husband insane, which is in front of his bookcase.  My stretch goal is to work on the garage, and donate the things that did not sell at our yard sale a week and a half ago to Goodwill.

I am getting more energy, now that I am out of the 1st trimester, so I have to use it to keep moving forward on all of the projects I have going on.  I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Yikes -- did I read this right? New home, pregnant and quilting? You are a hero! I remember sewing with boxes all around the studio one year. But getting the rest of the house organized took priority as long as I got an hour or so to just sew! Good luck getting the house unpacked and back to normal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.