Monday, December 2, 2019

Design Wall Monday

The last two weeks have run away from me.  With Thanksgiving so late this year, and hosting it for the first time last week was a little busy with preparation.  Now it is time to prepare for Christmas!  I can not believe we have entered the last month of the year, and tomorrow is our anniversary of owning a home!

In the last two weeks I have quilted two quilts at my LQS, trimmed up one of them, and started to put on the binding!  I have been busy, but it has been productive.

       

My goals for the next week are pretty simple as this is our busiest week/weekend of the season.  I want to finish the binding on the quilt, plus wash it and deliver the quilt, as it was a retirement present to our Pastor back in June.  It is time to finish it!

My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to prepare for the delivery of our washer and dryer, and work on the box that is driving my husband insane, which is in front of his bookcase.  My stretch goal is to work on the garage, and donate the things that did not sell at our yard sale a month ago to Goodwill.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina,
    Hope you are settling in, it is a slow process for me to unpack everything. It does seem like time is flying by lately, doesn't it? Your quilt for your pastor is great - lots of memories on it for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.