Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

This last week I was able to make progress on binding a quilt I need to have done for Christmas.  I was able to make the binding, and put it on one side.  I am almost turning one corner, so only three more before next Wednesday.


My goal for this next week is to continue working on the binding.  My the end of the week I would like to have three corners turned, I just need to find a little extra time to really knock it out.  My stretch goal is to totally complete the quilt and wash it in preparation for gifting.

My second goal, which is really a really a stretch goal is to finish the binding on another small quilt I have, that I plan to gift for Christmas to my best friend.  I'm just glad we are not exchanging gifts until after Christmas so I have some time if I do not get to it this week.

My third goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to prepare for the holiday season, including wrapping gifts, finishing the cookie making, and some general clean up.  My stretch goal is to work on going through boxes in our guest bedroom that has stuff that needs to just be sorted and put away or work on my sewing area.  We will see what mood strikes me.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.