Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

This past week I was finally able to finish a quilt!!!!  It feels amazing to finally have a project knocked off my list, and even though it was six months late, it is better late than never.


I was even able to take pictures of it inside my church as it was for our pastor who retired at the end of June before gifting it.  I finished binding, washed and dried it and gave it away all Sunday morning.  Come back on Friday to see more shots of the quilt, and some details.

       

Now that my long term goal has finally been finished, I need to think of a new goal or two.  Good thing I have a quilt to finish before Christmas.  My goal for the week is to prepare, make, and start binding a Christmas gift for my Mom.  I was able to trim it up last week, and it is going to look fantastic once the binding is on.  I need to start looking for my labels as I'm not 100% sure where they are at the moment.


My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to prepare for the holiday season, including wrapping gifts, starting the cookie making, and some general clean up.  My stretch goal is to work on going through boxes in our guest bedroom that has stuff that needs to just be sorted and put away or work on my sewing area.  We will see what mood strikes me.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.