Wednesday, December 5, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 48

Let us see how this last week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in November: 29 out of 30
Days spent stitching in December: 2 out of 2
Days spent stitching in 2018: 307 out of 336
Rate of Success: 91.4%
My week runs Monday to Sunday.

By the end of the week it was hard to do my 15 minutes, as we had something going on every single night and I would sit on the bed and almost pass out for the night.  Luckily I was able to drag myself up enough (as I want to finish this year off strong, will I be able to get to 92%?) to get my 15 minutes in and then promptly went to bed.  This next week will not be very different as we have started the moving process, which includes packing lots of boxes, and moving them.  I hope everyone is having a great holiday season, it is going by way to quick already!

Linking up at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks it can be a real challenge to work those minutes in. Hope the move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.