Tuesday, November 27, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 47

Let us see how this last week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in November: 24 out of 25
Days spent stitching in 2018: 300 out of 329
Rate of Success: 91.2%
My week runs Monday to Sunday.

I hope everyone had a great Turkey day if you are in the US.  This week went well in finding time each day throughout the week, which helped boast my rate of success.  I had two finishes this week, and this next week I'm looking at finishing three small items.  I hope everyone is able to find time this week, especially as we ramp up for the holiday season.

Linking up at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Last week sounds very productive. Hope this week has been as good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.