Monday, November 5, 2018

Design Wall Monday

This last week was a lot of gathering paperwork, meeting with banks, and getting things ready to put an offer in on a home!  Now we are waiting, good thing I have sewing to do!  In addition to doing all the adult stuff, I found time to get a little bit of stitching in each day to accomplish some small tasks.  I finished sewing step 5 together, and even started step 6.  I did not iron step 5, so that is the last thing I need to do to check it off the list.


I also took some time and started cutting out the pieces needed for the second round on an ISpy quilt. Originally I wanted to get it done for Christmas, but that is not going to happen, so I believe a big girl quilt for a 5th birthday would be perfect!  I also got the panel for part of the backing and it is perfect, I can not wait to frame it and get it put together!

My goals are changing this week, as my November OMG focuses on something different.  My first goal for the week is to work on my Stitch and Flip wreaths, which are my November OMG.  I need to turn inside out the squares, and iron the interface on.  I would love to find matching thread for the three different wreaths, and start to stitch the interfaced square down, but I might not have all of the time in the world this week.


My second goal is to work on the ISpy quilt for my niece.  I'm going to work on cutting out the pink and purple's for the front and back.  I got about a fourth of the way through the triangles, and backing squares this last week, so making it to half way to being done would be a great goal for the week.


My third goal, is to continue starching this pile of fabric.  I am almost done!  Only two more rounds, then I need to start on the fabric for Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt.


My fourth goal is to pull and start to collect fabric for Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt.  The colors were released this last week, and I hope I'm able to find everything in my stash, as I'm limited within my fabric stash.  I can not wait to have mystery season start, even though I will not be able to keep up with everything that is going on around me, but it is still awesome to watch.  I'll try and show my fabric pull next week.


All of this should keep me pretty busy over the next week, which is good as we are in the waiting phase for the seller to respond to our offer.

Linking up with:
Monday Making
Design Wall
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.