Monday, February 12, 2018

Progress on Baby Quilts

It was a fantastic week on the quilting front!  I made a lot of progress on the first baby quilt I had as my 1st goal last week.  Here are a few shots of what I was working on below.


One of the last seams for the quilt top.


Sewing down the binding.  I love the background fabric, and lucky me I ordered just a little too much.  I now have some for my stash!  Did I finish it?  Come back on Friday to see the full quilt, I'm very excited to have this done.  Just in time for the baby shower on Thursday!

Now for the most important part, which include my quilty goals for this week.

The first goal for the week is to cut out and start sewing the second baby quilt I need to have done within the next month.  It should be pretty easy to put together, the only thing is I will be sliver trimming the half square triangles because I am going for accuracy as I have some extra time right now to get this done.  I will be quilting this February 24.


My second goal for the week is to cut out Ring of Stars.  It is a belated wedding gift, and it is my quilt for Breakfast club at my LQS, as I am doing independent study.  I have written out my goals for every month in my 2018 Craft Goals page, and I am going to try and stay on top of them as I want to get this quilt done.


My third and final quilting goal is to work on Royal Gardens this week.  It is my February OMG, and I want to get the rows sewn together, and maybe get the top sewn together and a few borders on.  I also need to cut all of the borders, so that is step one.


In addition to my quilting goals, I have some home goals, which include cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the pantry area, cleaning out the freezer, and cleaning/organizing the linen closet.  Wow!  Here is to making it a great week!

Linking up with:
Design Wall
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.