Thursday, February 22, 2018

15 Minutes to Stitch - Week 7 2018


I did it!!!!

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching for February: 16 out of 18
Days spent stitching for 2018: 34 out of 49
Rate of Success: 69.4 %
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

I am so excited I did was able to stitch every day last week, and this week is showing to be that I will do it again!  This last week has picked up in sewing because of some deadlines I have created for myself, so I hope I am able to continue this trend, even if it is just 15 minutes a day, which will move a project along that is for sure.  I was able to get the second baby quilt cut out, the squares marked for it, borders cut out for Royal Gardens, and finished the first baby quilt in the knick of time.  Wow!  That is a lot, and a lot of good progress was made.  Let's do this again next week!  Until then...

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.