Monday, February 5, 2018

15 Minutes to Stitch - Week 5 2018


This week was a better week than before, I just hope to continue this trend and increase it.  Let us see how I did.

Days spent stitching this week: 5 out of 7
Days spent stitching for January: 18 out of 31
Days spent stitching for February: 3 out of 4
Days spent stitching for 2018: 21 out of 35
Rate of Success: 60.0 %
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

This week went a lot better.  I am still working on getting a 7 out of 7 days, but that is something I can work towards each week.  I am focused to get a baby top done for quilting next Sunday, and I would love to get a second one done.  To get there next week, there will be a lot of obstacles, as I have to get closer to being done with cleaning our place, and I get to hang out with one of my best friends as they are in town this week.  We are going to have a crafty night which I am very excited about.  I have faith everything will work out.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. It can be challenging to find that few minutes. It does get easier as you figure out when you can sneak into the sewing room for even just a few minutes. Hope this week went much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.