Friday, November 10, 2017

Baby Afghan Finished!


I finished this beautiful afghan for a co-workers baby, and just in time for the celebration for her.  I love the detail within the pattern.


The pattern I used was from Our Best Knit Baby Afghans, published by Leisure Arts, and the name is Fanciful Rose designed by Rachel J. Terrill.


The finished size is 35" by 41" made with baby acrylic yarn, perfect for any messes baby makes on it as it is machine washable and dry.

This is #23 on my Q4 Finish-a-Long list.  First finish of the quarter!

I can not wait to see what everyone has made progress on this week.
Sharing at:
Crazy Mom Quilts
Busy Hands Quilts

-Christina

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful gift for the new Mum and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitch pattern, and the colors are indeed perfect for a new baby. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.