Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Splash of Color QAL

Myra at Busy Hands Quilts is hosting a Splash of Color QAL.  The basis is you get to chose a quilt pattern from Splash of Color book recently published by Jackie Kunkel from Canton Village Quilt Works.  I have decided to participate because Proud Mary was to be offered at the San Diego Quilt Show as a class, however it was canceled because not enough people were signed up.  As a result I have all of the supplies for it, and I thought it was the perfect way to do complete this quilt.

The pattern that I have selected is called Proud Mary, it is the first pattern in the book.


My selected fabrics include various fabrics from Alison Glass' Chroma line and a curated rainbow bundle from Pink Castle Fabrics.


I am excited to be participating!  Thanks Myra for hosting.  Sharing over at Sew Fresh Quilts with her Bee Social, along with Busy Hands Quilts and the Fabric and Pattern Selection link-up.

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    What lovely fabrics! I can just see those in that pattern - it will be fabulous. Can't wait to see as you progress through the QAL. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're quilting along with us. It will be fun to see another quilt from the book come together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.