Sunday, June 4, 2017

Slow Stitching Sunday

This week I am remembering to sit down and relax with some stitching, I wish I could all day, but alas some chores wait for me.  This week I am working on making progress on this beautiful baby blanket for a co-worker.  It is progressing, but I need to remember to stitch on it during the week as it needs to be gifted soon.  Maybe that should be one of my goals this week?


I just love the detail on it.


I am linking up to Kathy's Quilts and I'm excited to see what others are slowing down to work on this week.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Christina, what is the stitch called? I am teaching myself how to knit, we will see how it goes :)

    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.