Friday, June 2, 2017

Progress is Better Than None!

This last week I have gotten a few small things on each item I am currently trying to make progress on.

First thing I am working on is Sweet Tooth by Jaybird Quilts.  I was able to cut out approx. 16 blocks in the last week, however I still need to cut out 12 more blocks plus the setting triangles for the blocks I have not put together (there are 12 per block), and the charcoal and black pieces for the quilt top.  I will get them all cut out eventually baby steps.


Second item I am working on is a wedding quilt.  I was able to finish cutting it out on Wednesday, sneaking in a finish for my May One Monthly Goal.  Below are all of the parts that need to be initially cut.  Now it is time to sit and sew everything together.


Over the beautiful Memorial Day weekend we went out to Palm Dessert and stayed at a timeshare within the family.  The area was beautifully maintained, and we enjoyed our stay.  Below is the entrance leading you into an oasis, and the view of the golf course from our room.  It was relaxing.



I received these pretties this week from Beanpop Fabrics.  They are slated for an upcoming quilt that I can not wait to make progress on soon, but first I need to finish a few other projects.


Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict, and Crazy Mom Quilts.  I hope to see you there!

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.