Monday, June 5, 2017

Design Wall for the Week

This week the items I will be working on are a little lighter than previous, as I have to do some serious house cleaning.  It is not my favorite thing to do, but I do have a reward system for myself.  So once I get the dreaded cleaning done, I get to sew!


I will be making progress on my Sweet Tooth blocks, but cutting out a few more and hopefully some setting triangles.


The second thing I plan to work on is my One Monthly Goal, which is a lovely table runner from these fabrics.  This week I plan to cut out the pieces and then start to piece the top and back together.  I would love to get both completed, but I will not get ahead of myself too much.

I am excited to see what everyone else is working on.  I am linking up to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, Main Crush Mondays at Cooking Up Quilts and Monday Makings at Love Laugh Quilt.

-Christina

3 comments:

  1. The sweet tooth block looks complicated, is it paper pieced? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those bright colors in your blocks. They are lovely against the dark background. I do the same thing with housework - if I do A, then I can sew for a bit. I don't know why I just don't jump in and get the housework done! LOL Thanks for linking up to MCM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love table runners for the holidays!!!
    I put them on the backs of chairs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.