Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Design Wall A Day Late

Monday flew by for me, trying to clean up from the weekend.  The two projects I'm working on this week are:


Sweet Tooth - I was able to get Blocks 9 and 10 cut out, I just need to sew them together for my LQS's Breakfast Club this weekend.  It is going to be started on tonight, and I will finish at the latest Friday night.


Wedding Table Runner - I was able to cut out all of the pieces including the binding last week, now I just need to sew the top and bottom together, which is my goal for this week.

I think my small goals for each project is doable.  At least all of the cleaning I needed to do last week got done.  Next big thing is to clean out the bathroom closet and organize it, which should not be too hard, as I am an organizing master!

Linking up to Monday Making, Main Crush Monday, and Design Wall to share!

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a good plan of attack. I am going to think of myself as an "organizing master".......the power of positive thinking should help, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.