Sunday, June 4, 2017

June OMG


I was able to accomplish my May OMG and make progress on a wedding quilt.  This month I am switching gears and going back to something I should have gotten done months ago.  My goal this month is to cut, put together the top, layer, quilt and bind this table runner idea I have for a belated wedding gift for a co-worker.  I think I can get it done, I just need to focus this month.


Of course I would also like to keep making progress on my Sweet Tooth Quilt, but that will be small compared to this table runner.

Here is to another successful month!  Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for her OMG post.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Great fabrics. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.