Sunday, January 17, 2016

Long Weekend Sunday

Today has been busy!  Doing lots of family stuff, hanging out with my in-laws, cleaning out items from my husband's childhood, watching football playoffs, playing games, and just enjoying everyone's company.  But, in between I have still have been able to get some slow stitching done.  I have been commissioned to make a baby hat with a few stripes of colors, and a flower.

This was my progress throughout the day.  I'm almost to the decreases.  I am going to have fun weaving in ends once I finish.



I have the day off tomorrow, in which I hope to finish this hat, while I sit with my laundry in the common laundry room.

I can't wait to see what everyone has worked on today over at Kathy's Quilts, and I'm linking up with her Sunday Slow Stitching.

Christina


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.