Friday, January 8, 2016

Goals for 2016

Welcome to my blog, Christina's Handicrafts!  Check out my about page to learn more about me, and what I hope to accomplish with this blog.  This is my first blog post ever, and it is also at the beginning of the year.  Therefore, I feel like it is a perfect opportunity to let my craft goals for 2016 be put out for the world to see to help me be accountable.  Who knows if I will get them all accomplished, but there is no harm for listing them all, and try for the stars.

My crafty goals for 2016 are:
Quilting:
-Complete 3 baby quilts
-Complete 2 Star Wars quilts
-Finish Wedding quilt that is started
-Complete 2 Wedding quilts
-Take long arm quilting class/ long arm two quilts
-Wash and iron 4 containers of fabric plus all fabric not in containers yet
-Cut scrap fabric (2-3 small boxes) into Bonnie Hunter's Scrap Saver System
-Complete Judy Niemeyer's Tree Skirt
-Work on Woodcarvers Star by Judy Niemeyer
-Tumbler Quilt
Knitting:
-Complete 5 scarves for Operation Gratitude
-Complete 1-2 baby blankets
-Complete dishcloths for business
Cross Stitch:
-Complete 3 different cross stitches
Etsy:
-Add 4 new products to store/make Christmas items early and post by end of August
New items include: wine cork trivets/coasters, knitted dishcloths, earrings, and Christmas trees and wreaths out of paper punches
Crafty Items:
-Finish rag rugs

Holy cat!  That is a lot, I'm tired just writing them out.  My goals are a long list, but as the Little Engine that Could; "I think I can, I think I can", and I will!  Who is ready to join the crazy roller coaster of my life?  I’m excited to share, and learn more about a wonderful thing called quilting, and anything crafting related!


-Christina

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.