Saturday, January 16, 2016

2016 Quarter 1 Goals

I am joining in on the fun of the 2016 Finish-A-Long that is being hosted on multiple blogs.  The goals that I have for the first quarter of the year are small (so I think), and accomplishable (so I hope), and I'm thinking positive.

1. Baby Quilt with Dr. Suess fabric and minky.  Everything is cut and ready to sew together.  I also need to layer, quilt, and bind.  The baby that this is intended for arrived in December.
2. Baby Quilt with forest fabric and mink.  Everything is cut and ready to sew together also.  I need to layer, quilt, and bind the quilt also.  The baby this this is intended for arrived in September.

3. Hand sew a rag rug together.  It will have twenty rows when completed.
4. Crochet 4 seams on a blue and gold afghan for my brother's graduation.  This present was to be given in June 2015...I'm just a little late.

5. Finish quilting, square up, and bind a table runner in orange, black, and Dr. Who fabric.  This is for one of my best friends who had an engagement party in October 2015.


As you can tell I am a little behind on a lot of things.  My goals are to help me catch up from previous gifts owed to people, and I'm hoping that next quarter I can try and get ahead.  (I doubt it, but I can try and be a Little Engine that Could)

Wish me luck!
Christina

Linking up to A Quilter's Table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.