Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Christina's Handicrafts Update

I have been working hard on updating my Etsy shop.  First thing to go back up are my spring earrings.  They are cute and festive, and I'm sure they make many people want to have Spring come now after the big snow storm that moved through the East just recently.  These earrings can help you think about Spring, and who knows maybe it will be here sooner than you think!

The next few items to get an update in the shop are my burp rags.  Perfect for any Mom, new or expereinced.  The burp rags work better than store bought ones, and will absorb more than them with any mess that is create.  Check them out!
I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.