Tuesday, January 7, 2020

January 2020 One Monthly Goal


Welcome to 2020!  I hope to not be posting my One Monthly Goals this late every month this year, but some things impended me this month and this is the first time I have been truly on my computer.

My one monthly goal is to take this panel and chenille it.  I have all 3 of the same panels, and the minky backing that I plan to use.  This is for a co-worker's child who was born at the very end of December.  My goal is to sew the straight lines, then cut two of the three layers, and then start on the binding.


My stretch goal for the month is to finish the binding and have it delivered.

Let us all start the year off strong with meeting our one monthly goal for January.

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.