Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design Wall Tuesday/Wednesday

This last week was spent fighting a cold, and when you can not take much meds, it is sooo much easier to sit on the couch and rest.  Plus our rodent friend came back, so now we are sleeping on the guest bed, and it is not very comfortable!  But, between all of that, I was able to square up the panels, layer them together, pin them to the backing, and start sewing lines!  This is what it looked like at the beginning of the week.


My first goal is to continue to sew the lines on the chenille quilt.  I would like to get halfway done with sewing lines.  My stretch goal is to have 3/4ths of the lines finished, and start cutting the channels that are done.

My second goal is to clean up the kitchen, catching up on dishes, and clean off the counters, plus rodent proof the house.  My stretch goal is to organize and put away all of the Christmas stuff.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.