Wednesday, January 15, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 2 of 2020


Let us see how the second week of January went.
Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spend stitching in January: 12 out of 12
Days spent stitching in 2020: 12 out of 12
Success Rate: 100%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

Finding time was very easy this week, which was a nice change of pace.  I am on a deadline for the quilt I am working on, as the baby has already arrived.  I would love to gift it by the end of the month.  If I put my mind to it, I will get it done, and if I clear my schedule to work on it a solid two hours one day.  I know all weeks will not be like this, but that is part of life.

My LQS put all clearance fabric at 70% off, so some came home with me.  I saved more than I spent, and I left plenty for other people. I got some great neutrals, and some background Christmas fabric for a QAL I hope to participate or for the quilt I plan to make in Christmas fabrics!  Perfect time to pick up some great ones.  Nothing out as I started sewing lines, but once I finish the sewing portion, a lot will be out of my stash, which will be amazing.  Also, if I can finish two bindings that I need to finish I can count those as out, and that will be a ton!  Fingers crossed I can recover and have a loss by the end of the year.

Fabric out this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric out, in 2020: 0.78 yards
Fabric in this week: 14.66 yards
Fabric in, in 2020: 14.66 yards
Fabric difference in 2020: gain of 13.88 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Sound like you've got plans for most of what you purchased, so hopefully it all goes back out this year. Good luck on meeting your deadline for the quilt. I don't like sewing to deadlines, but they do have a way of motivating you. Thanks for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.