Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Wall Wednesday

This last week has been productive!  I was able to complete my goal and stretch goal for the chenille quilt I am working on.  I am over 3/4ths of the way done sewing lines on the panel, and I even got over half of them cut.  In addition to that, my husband and I have been working on sealing up all of the holes that lead to the crawl space under our house as we have had a visitor.  Hopefully next week we will catch it.  It has been plaguing us since Christmas time.


My first goal for the new week is to continue to finish sewing the lines on the chenille quilt, plus create the binding, trim up the quilt top, and start to sew down the binding.  My stretch goal is to finish sewing down the binding, where I have a finished product by the end of the weekend.

My second goal is to finish putting away Christmas stuff, wash dishes, including Christmas cookie containers, and start to prep our closet for its makeover next week.  My stretch goal is to start working on cleaning up the kitchen.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.