Wednesday, January 8, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 1 of 2020


To finish off the year, below are my numbers.  Check out my Design Wall Tuesday/Wednesday post to find out how my New Years has gone already.  It has been a little busy to say the least.

Days spent stitching in the week: 9 out of 9
Days spent stitching in December: 31 out of 31
Days spent stitching in 2019: 350 out of 365
Success Rate: 95.9%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

I was able to finish off the year strong, and found 15 minutes a day for the month of December!  I only missed 15 days for the whole year, which is amazing to me!

My Mom and I attended a store closing sale, and I walked away with a few yards.  The price was a little too good to pass up.  I also found the perfect print for the back of my husband's quilt, and he was amazed that I had found the fabric I did.  I did not finish any blocks to count fabric out for the week.

Fabric out this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 49.78 yards
Fabric in this week: 25.86 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 496.13 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 446.35 gain of yards

For Week 1 of 2020:
Days spent stitching in the week: 5 out of 5
Days spend stitching in January: 5 out of 5
Days spent stitching in 2020: 5 out of 5
Success Rate: 100%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

My week went very well considering the time, and the circumstances I had.  I was able to find a little time each day to move a project just a little closer to the finish line, even far away from home.  I do not know how long this fantastic success rate will be, but that is okay.  I have big life changes happening this year, and know that I will not have as much time for me as I do now.

I have started the year off with receiving no fabric so far.  I have two outstanding orders from last year, but I will be receiving the fabric this year, plus one or two purchases to make still.  I'm happy that I have started the year off strong by using fabric, and not gaining it just yet.

Fabric out this week: 0.78 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 0.78 yards
Fabric in this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 0.00 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: loss of .78 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You did really well in 2019 with finding time to stitch and got a great start to 2020. Hopefully your "me time" doesn't suffer too badly with the life changes this year. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.