Monday, December 30, 2019

2020 Quilty Goals


My goals for 2020 are below.  There will be a lot of changes happening as we welcome this new life into the world.  My time to stitch is going to drop dramatically, but I have reminded my husband to help me remember that I need to do some things for myself also.  The things for myself is doing something crafty as that is what I love to do.

Goal #1 - Keep moving projects towards the completion line.  I have created the 12 UFO's that I would like to work on this year, which all are assigned a number thanks to the #apqresolution for 2020.  I would like to just make progress on them, they do not need to be finished this year, but moving them one step closer to the finish line would be wonderful.

Goal #2 - Make two quilts intended for baby.  The patterns have been chosen, fabric has been bought, but I have not gotten any further than that.  I hope to get them finished before our child is one.  (I have until 2021, but sometimes the hardest part is just starting.)

Goal #3 - Continue to strive for 15 Minutes of Stitching a day and link up with Kate @ Life in Pieces.  I am going to finish the year above 95%, but next year will be different as we are welcoming a child in the first half of the year.  With that thought, my goal is to have a rate of 80% finding time to stitch for the year 2020.

Goal #4 - Organize my sewing area and stash management.  I have yet to really unpack my sewing area, and because of that I bought some fabric in the last year.  I would like to stop buying and start using.  I would rather spend my quilting money on insulation for the house or the small projects to keep getting it organized to make our space the most useful we can.

I hope everyone is excited for their new goals, and progress is made in small steps throughout the year.  Here is to a wonderful new decade we are about to start!

Sharing at:
Jet Girl Quilting

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. I wish you so much joy and love in 2020. Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.