Wednesday, December 11, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 49 2019


Let us see how the last week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in December: 8 out of 8
Days spent stitching in 2019: 327 out of 342
Success Rate: 95.6%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This week was easy to find time to stitch as I was trying to finish a quilt under a deadline.  I was able to finish the quilt in the knick of time.  I am doing well in December to find time, so my goal is to find time every single day this month so I can finish the year off strong.

I finally succumbed to buying a kit that I have admired for about 9 months.  I saw it when it first came into my LQS, then they went on clearance about 3 months ago, and they still had three or four kits, so one came home with me.  I still have an order from Black Friday that will be arriving next week, and I want to purchase some things from a destash sale on Instagram.  Then I am officially cut off.  I did have a lot going out due to a quilt backing, and binding for a different quilt.  We will see where I end up at the end of the year.

Fabric out this week: 4.06 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 49.78 yards
Fabric in this week: 8.08 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 452.27 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 402.49 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time to stitch every day. December can be challenging to find the time with all the holiday activities. Good luck with your stitching plans.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.