Wednesday, December 4, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 46 through 48 2019


Let us see how the last three weeks went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 19 out of 21
Days spent stitching in November: 27 out of 30
Days spent stitching in December: 1 out of 1
Days spent stitching in 2019: 320 out of 335
Success Rate: 95.5%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

The last three weeks have been busy, and I kept missing the deadline to put together a post.  Oh well. The first week did not go very finding time, I was just exhausted and was not motivated.  The second and third weeks I found time every day, even if it is just 15 minutes of binding right before bed.  I love seeing the progress I'm making, which makes me want to continue as I see the end for a quilt.

In the last three weeks I have just purchased and received fabric for my Bonnie Hunter Frolic mystery quilt.  I'm excited to get working on it, as the colors are my jam!  I did succumb to A Black Friday fabric sale, and will be participating in a destash sale.  My fabric difference by the end of the year will be a gain by about 425 yards.  I'm okay with that, as I do not have the urge to buy much anymore, and I'm making goals/milestones so I can do things for around the house that I want to get done, if I do not buy fabric or yarn....my reward system.

Fabric out this week: 0.32 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 45.72 yards
Fabric in this week: 14 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 444.19 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 398.47 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've done well with fitting those 15 minutes each day. Good luck with your stash control system for next year. Thank you for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.