Wednesday, December 18, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 50 of 2019


Let us see how the last week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in December: 15 out of 15
Days spent stitching in 2019: 334 out of 349
Success Rate: 95.7%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

My stitching time has been the last 15 minutes in bed right before I go to bed as it has been busy.  That is okay, it is getting done.  I am still working on finishing out the year strong, and I'm hoping more stitching time will come during the last few days of the year as things will be slowing down then.

Nothing in and nothing out this week.  I can do that.  The binding I am working on will be counted out when I finish it, whether that is next week or the last week of the year, we shall see.  I missed the destash sale on Instagram, but that it okay.  I did not really need it.  One last box of fabric came from Black Friday, but it came after Sunday, so it will be in next week's numbers.

Fabric out this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 49.78 yards
Fabric in this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 452.27 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 402.49 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Wow Christina, that is the best stitching rate I have seen so far. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.