Thursday, April 30, 2020

April 2020 One Monthly Goal Finished



My goal for the month of April 2020 was to sew on the first set of pink or purple triangles.  This was accomplished.  My stretch goal was to trim and prep for the second set of pink and purple triangles on all of the blocks.  This was also accomplished.


I was even able to finish three piles (that is why there looks to be so few), trim them and while recovering from child birth, I am tearing off papers from each block.

I'm calling April 2020's goal finished, and I love that this quilt is moving closer to the finish line.  Now to figure out what my May 2020 goal will be.

Sharing at:

-Christina

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your goal and on the new addition! Take care and rest.... with some stitching of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome finishes! Especially the new addition!!!💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.