Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Design Wall Wednesday

This past week, I was able to meet my goal and started working on my stretch goal.  I finished trimming and glueing the next round on piles 2 and 3.  Then I was able to sew and ironed piles 4 and 6.  To keep working on my stretch goal I was able to trim and prepare pile 6, and started to trim pile 4.  This will have to be continued during the next week, but that is okay.


In addition my husband and I set up the pack and play, where baby will be sleeping in our room for the first 6 months of life or longer.  Not everything else is set up, but that is okay as we will continue to work on it until baby arrives and after we get home and I start to feel human again.


So, what are my goals for this week?  I'm trying to keep it simple as baby could come anytime now!  I would like to finish trimming and gluing the next round for pile 4.  In addition, I want to sew, iron, trim and glue the next round for piles 5 and 6.  My stretch goal for the week is to sew pile 1, iron and start to trim, as it would be great to have more blocks to have papers to tear after giving birth.

My second goal is to make a total of four more masks.  I was able to get three done last week, and I just need to make the new type of masks I found.

My third goal is to continue working on the house.  This will always be a goal, or at least until we are fully settled in.  Our plan is to finish cleaning and caulking the master bedroom, order the last of the baby stuff that we believe we need before baby comes, and clean at least the master bathroom.  My stretch goal is to work on my table pile of paperwork and stuff that needs to get processed and put away.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:
Love, Laugh, and Quilt
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.